It occurred to me  this weekend while I was trying to become the business firm back in social club, that I never posted the tutorial for the fish clings that I made for the bath. It was on the agenda before nosotros went away for the weekend, and was forgotten earlier we returned. Honestly, if someone finds my encephalon, please send information technology back dwelling. I'm really starting to miss it!

And so, here is the tutorial that I had planned. I even made something besides the fishes to show that y'all tin can really match this to your own decor.

What you'll need:
– a plastic page protector (or a sheet of acetate)
– an image you wish to copy
and
– Puffy Paint!

Yep, it'due south back! Don't deny information technology. You call back painting the heck out of those t-shirts, and bags, and shoes, and hats, and anything y'all could go your hands on dorsum in the day! LoL.  (Don't mock me, I was young!)

At present for the super easy step by step process.

i. Place epitome within page protector, or record to the dorsum of the acetate.

2. Color in with the Puffy Pigment.

three. Place somewhere safe to dry overnight.

DON'T TOUCH Information technology!!! I see yous want to. Y'all are sooo tempted, but DON'T Exercise IT!

This is what it looks similar from the "apartment" side.
Yes, that's me in my PJ'southward  in the  background.

4. Gently peel off the plastic and stick it to the mirror or window.

Subsequently everything has dried the full 24 hrs. you can go back and add more particular on top of the prototype. Things similar eyes and noses or spots and squiggles. Merely be sure to let information technology dry another night to be prophylactic. You can get pretty detailed if you just work slowly.

This is not going to give you a perfectly flat surface on both sides, and so be as neat equally possible while you lot are painting. You might want to play around with a pallet knife to endeavour to smooth the surface, just I wasn't that brave. Pushing the tip all the way to the plastic and working it in a circular motility will assist to smooth whatever lumpiness. Getting it a compatible every bit possible is really important if you are putting it in a window where light may smooth through.

These are some I made for the Submarine Bath using a stencil instead of a coloring page.

I'm thinking of making one of those trivial stick families that you lot see in automobile windows. I just don't know how well this will hold upward to the heat of the car, but I'll let you know. How cute would it exist to copy some of your kids artwork this way. They stick to most flat surfaces, and even my textured fridge.

If you lot are an avid baker you may recognize this as the process to make a frozen buttercream transfer. You follow the aforementioned steps swapping the plastic for waxed paper and the paint for icing. Then when it has frozen, you lot flip it over (smooth side up) onto a waiting cake. Information technology's a really smashing fashion to requite your kid a "character" themed block without going to the grocery shop or paying out your nose. Maybe I'll share one sometime. I seem to take a altogether in the nearly future.

Thanks for Visiting!
post signature

(P.Southward. Don't forget to add together any of the projects you brand using my tutorials to the new flicker grouping Your tART. I'd love to see your work and actually want to characteristic someone!)